Sarah Yates Interiors has built up an enviable reputation over the last 25 years and our many, many delighted clients have rewarded us with their continuing loyalty.
We pride ourselves on our professional and knowledgeable personal service, listening and making thoughtful suggestions but also having wonderful and innovative design ideas.
Our projects can vary from supplying a single roll of fabric or making a roman blind to designing, making and installing an entire interior-design scheme.
Here's a flavour of what we offer:
- our showroom houses our extensive library of fabric and wallpaper pattern books and displays
- a complete design, supply and installation interior-design service
- interior-design consultancy in your own home or on site
- comprehensive curtain and blind-making facilities in our own workrooms. Our curtains are hand sewn or machine finished to the highest of standards and include a full fitting and measuring service
- design and making of soft furnishings including cushions, bed dressings and headboards
- advise on and supply lighting, both contemporary and traditional
- design, manufacture and supply of beautiful upholstery
- re-upholstery of existing furniture
- sourcing and manufacture of bespoke pieces of furniture.